Bookkeeping Services in Bangalore
We provide timely, efficient bookkeeping services in Bangalore for businesses of all sizes. Our customers use us for a wide variety of their bookkeeping needs, from periodic consulting on an accounting issue to being their full service outsourced accounting department.
Our Bookkeeping Services include:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Aging Balance Sheet
- Bank Reconciliation Reports
- Break Out Payroll, Payroll Fees and Payroll Taxes
- Budgeting Cash Flow Statement
- Create Collections Process
- Credit Card Reconciliation Reports
- Estimated Tax Payments
- General Ledger
- Monthly or Quarterly Telephone Consultation
- Monthly P&L Statement
- Payroll processing
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation
- Prepare Credit Card Reconciliation
- Prepare Month-end Adjusting and Closing Journal Entries
- Profit and Loss Statements
- Reconcile Vendor Statements
- Record Bank Charges, deposits, checks disbursed
- Record Credit Card Transactions and Customer Payments
- Record Purchase Orders
- Record Sales Invoices
- Record Vendor Invoices
- Record Payments
- Sales Tax Reporting
- Statement of Cash Flow
- Tax Planning and preparation
- Weekly Accounts Payable and Receivable Aging Report
- Year-to-Date P&L Statement
Our company provides bookkeeping services, including general journal and subsidiary ledger maintenance, bank statement reconciliation, and receivables and payables tracking and analysis.
If you need a bookkeeper in your office a few days a week, we have the staff to provide that bookkeeper on-site. We’ll do any necessary training and supervision, and you will benefit from a qualified professional to help you right in your office.
If we don’t have the appropriate staff for your office, we can also assist with the interviewing, hiring, and testing so you be confident that you have chosen a qualified employee.